Thursday, February 15, 2018

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #65 Rubber Stamped Triple Heart Card [02.15.2018]

The current challenge at Cardz 4 Galz is: Rubber or Acrylic Stamping (no digis). I stamped a sentiment and some hearts using Simon Says Stamp's Really Like You stamp set, and added lots of stickers from Simon Says Stamp's Main Squeeze Puffy Stickers. Here is the card.


Supply List:
Simon Says Stamp Really Like You stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Main Squeeze Puffy Stickers
Sparkle N Sprinkle White Detail embossing powder
Sparkle N Sprinkle Heliotrope embossing powder
Versamark Ink
Tonic Tangerine machine
Heart dies
assorted Washi tape


I used my Tonic Tangerine to die cut out three hearts from red cardstock. I scored them down the center, and folded two in half. I scored them on opposite sides on the "inside" edge of the folded heart. I adhered one of the red hearts to a white heart panel, and then adhered the two folded hearts to the front. This way, the hearts opened kinda like a gatefold card. The center small pink heart and puffy sticker is the latch and holds the two folded hearts shut. I stuck the Simon Says Stamp Main Squeeze Puffy Stickers all over the card front too, along with some blingy rhinestones and some washi tape strips from my stash.



For my actual stamping, I stamped out a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Really Like You stamp set. I mounted my stamp in my Tonic Tim Holtz Stamp Platform, and inked up the stamp with Versamark Ink. I stamped it to the red heart, and then sprinkled on Sparkle N Sprinkle's White Detail embossing powder. I heat set it and had this awesome huge sentiment inside the card! I stamped out some of the smaller hearts in the stamp set using the same technique and sprinkled on Sparkle N Sprinkle's Heliotrope embossing powder and heat set those too.

This was a really fun card to make and even though it is fairly simple, I really like the heart gatefold that folds out to three hearts in a row. So cool! I look forward to seeing your rubber or clear/acrylic stamped creations in our Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment