Friday, December 15, 2017

Orchid Card for Mom (#50/52) {12.15.2017}

Today's card for Mom is a sweet card with a gorgeous orchid, and some sparkle! Gotta love that :) I created a card base with pink cardstock, then trimmed some patterned paper using my 12" Wide Base Craft Guillotine. I adhered it to my card base, then layered on a strip of green cardstock and then covered it with a strip of ribbon. I die cut a scalloped circle in green cardstock and another circle with white cardstock. I stamped the orchid from Alt E New's Oriental Orchid Stamp Set, which is a layering stamp. I stamped out the orchid in several shades of purple, and I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in purple ink too.

I After stamping out the orchid, I coated it with a swipe of Wink of Stella glitter pen, then covered it with glossy accents and let it dry. This photo captures some of the shine, but it is much shinier in real life!

This was was so pretty and I love that orchid stamp set! I want to use it a lot!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely, delicate stamp Chris! Beautiful card for your Mom!

    ReplyDelete