Sunday, December 10, 2017

Embossed Holiday Greetings for Mom (#49/52) {12.08.2017}

The current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge is Emboss Resist, and I was inspired to make my Mom a card with a smattering of holiday sentiments using this technique! Here is the card.

I stamped all the sentiments from Lawn Fawn's Winter Scripty Sayings with Versamark Ink onto watercolor paper. I sprinkled on Sparkle N Sprinkle's White Detail embossing powder and heat set it. Then, I painted on blue inks which revealed all the sentiments.

I added this to a blue cardstock base, and my card was done! I will be entering this into the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Emboss Resist. I hope Mom likes it, she does like blue, and she loves the holidays. It all comes together with this card!!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful background! the scripty sayings with the blue and shimmer is so lovely! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun to have all the sentiments on there :) and your watercolored background is fabulous!! Thank you for playing along with us in the Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete