Thursday, August 3, 2017

Cardz 4 Galz Pretty Pastel Gratest Card {08.03.2017}

Howdy! Today's card is a card I made for a friend (she is the GRATEST, tee hee!), and I made it in pretty pastels for the current Cardz 4 Galz Challenge: Pretty Pastels. Here is the card.

I used Lawn Fawn's Best Pun Ever stamp set which has lots of punny images and sayings. I stamped the images and sentiment in different pastel colored inks. I also squeezed a dollop or two of Sparkle N Sprinkle's Nuvo Crystal Drdps in Dandelion Yellow to fill in the larger heart image.

I also squeezed on some of Sparkle N Sprinkle's Nuvo Crystal Drops in Strawberry Coulis and covered the pink hearts. These Crystal Drops added so much dimension! I die cut the card panel using a labels die. I die cut black cardstock to mat the card panel, and layered it all up on another label shaped Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Collection patterned paper.

This was a FUN challenge! I don't normally use pastel colors, so this was fun to do something in a softer color palette and to keep everything fairly subtle. Also I really like doing smaller shaped cards, and this one was so much fun and so sweet, petite, and cute! I hope my friend (who IS the gratest!) realizes how special she is to me. She is such an inspiration to me and a joy to be around.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So amazing, Chris! I love what you have done with the pastel colors by using ALL of them! Fabulous design, and so happy! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Chris! Love your pastel creation.

    ReplyDelete