Friday, April 7, 2017

Happy Flowers Mom Card (#14/52) {04.07.2017}

Here is my latest card for my Mommy! I used Lawn Fawn's Flutter By stamp set. I stamped out the images, colored them, fussy cut them, and layered them under a border punched strip. All of this was layered over some patterned paper from Lawn Fawn.

Here is a close up of the butterfly. I swiped on some sparkle pen over the butterfly, but this photo doesn't quite show it as well as I hoped.

I also tied on a strip of Lawn Fawn's purple Lawn Trimmings. This made the card have a little bit more depth and texture to it.

I hope my Momma enjoys this card. I love how bright and fun it is. I love flowers and she does too.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

3 comments:

  1. Bright and cheery - I'm sure dhe will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how very pretty, such cheerful and happy colors, a favorite..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! It's so bright and cheery and I know your mom will love it too.

    ReplyDelete